Integral Yoga® Magazine was founded in 1970 by Sri Swami Satchidananda to help seekers deepen their practice of Integral Yoga and their understanding of the world's spiritual/wisdom traditions. It is published quarterly with Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall issues.
Integral Yoga Magazine now has a large format (8-1/2 x 11) filled with beautiful photos of Sri Gurudev, all the latest Integral Yoga news and fascinating feature articles. Future issues will bring:
- Sri Gurudev H.H. Sri Swami Satchidananda's Timeless Teachings: The Key to Happiness, Pathways to Liberation, and more...
- Sri Gurudev's senior monks and disciples insights and experiences living at the Feet of the Master, including regular columns by Swami Karunanandaji; and study of the Yoga Sutras with Rev. Jaganath Carrera.
- H.H. Sri Swami Sivananda and Divine Life Society senior Swami's classical teachings: What Life Has Taught Me, The Mind and Its Mysteries, Living at the Feet of Gurudev, and more...
- Interfaith Inspirations: In-depth articles by spiritual luminaries such as Br. David Steindl-Rast, Pir Vilayat Khan, Rabbi Joseph Gelberman and many more, about Yoga texts, practices and their relationship to different faith traditions
- Sharing the Light: Integral Yoga in the World Marilyn Graman's "The Female Power Within," Meera Alexander's "Big Yoga," Sivakami Sumar's "Yoga for the Special Child," Jody Larson's "Yoga Mom, Buddha Baby," and other innovators...
- Yoga and Your Health: the experts weigh in! Dr. Dean Ornish's latest research, Jnani Chapman, R.N. on Yoga therapy, Dr. Amrita McLanahan's "Ancient Wisdom, Modern Medicine", and more. Join us as we explore the common boundaries between Yoga, spirituality and psychotherapy.
- Latest news on Yogaville programs and happenings: Integral Yoga Teacher Training programs, Krishna Das, Viniyoga with Kaustaub Desikachar, Kam Thye Chow's Thai Yoga Massage,Yoga Intensive with Yogi Hari,Yoga vacations, Yogaville expansion, and more...
- Celebrity interviews, vegetarian and vegan cooking, poetry, the arts and more...
Subscribe Online, by mail or Fax (434-969-1303)
or call our NEW, secure,
24-hour phone order line: 434-969-3121 x 242
(Shipping included in rates, all rates in U.S. Dollars)
Individual issues and more are available here
Thank you for your support!